5 Best Ways to Tone Your Butt and Thighs
Need to feel confident walking into BNTs (Bras and Things) well start by working on your BNT 😉
This is an area that I do need help in motivating myself to do as we can often be quite critical of ourselves and for me it’s the area I feel least confident in AND the hardest to bring myself to train.
Below are my go to for toning your butt and thighs:
- Side Series – Use the back of your mat as a guide to make sure that you are lined up straight. Lift your top leg up and down without rolling back and forths or so your 2 hips are stacked on top of each other. Repeat for 15 times, on your 15th rep hold at the top and pulse the top leg for 15
- Clams – Bend your knees so they are stacked on top of each other.
– Open your top leg as high as you can without rolling and keeping your hips even. Do this 15 times
– On the 15th straighten out your top leg, point your big toe down and pulse for 10
– Now point your toe and circle your leg around (no dancing hips) for 10 and then reverse the circle
** Repeat 1 and 2 on the other side – we need to even ourselves up!
- Squats – making sure as you are squatting down all of your weight is behind you, like you are sitting in a chair. 15 reps and hold on the 15th rep and pulse for 10. Repeat for a second set
- Lunges – When setting yourself up think of your legs like train tracks, no rotation out and in. 10 reps on each side and on the 10th hold at the bottom for pulses (repeat twice)
- Shoulder bridge – Lower your glutes down to the ground and squeeze as you are lifting back up. Be careful not to lean on your neck or head. Repeat for 30