Probiotic Smoothie Recipe
Probiotic Smoothie – The Right Start to the Day
It can be a challenge to have all the right nutrients in your diet. This Probiotic smoothie recipe ticks all the boxes and it barely takes any time to make! Being pregnant I need to make sure that I am getting EXTRA goodness in my body. Finding Activia Dairy Free (plant based) yoghurt has been a huge help to do so.
Probiotic Smoothie Ingredients
• 1 small tub (160g) Activia Dairy-free Oat Probiotic Yoghurt, Blueberry-acai
• 1 cup of plant milk of choice
• 1 cup of raspberries or blueberries (fresh or frozen)
• 2 Tbsp of flaxseeds
• 1 Tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
• Desiccated coconut to serve
Probiotic Smoothie Method:
Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Pour into a glass & sprinkle with coconut. Enjoy!
I always get inspo for recipes from other wellness creators, this one came from the lovely Rebecca Gawthorne